Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Update
Due to the ongoing impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19)…
we update our policies and actions in response to the pandemic crisis. As a result, our first priority is the safety of staff and guests and we have taken the necessary steps to ensure a safe customer experience in ride and rental. Our steps are:
Safe Rental Experience
- Bikes and helmets are sanitized after each use with a medical-grade disinfectant spray
- We disinfect the store surfaces after each customer visit
- We provide guests with antibacterial gel (80% alcohol-based) upon reception
- Staff must properly wear face masks within the work area
- We updated our check-in process to ensure a “zero contact” procedure
- If you booked a rental and your flight has had to cancel due to the pandemic, you will automatically receive a 100% refund of your deposit or full payment.
- Traveler’s schedule change due to other factors or any other cause please refer to our standard cancellation policy.
We continue to evaluate more solutions and measures to implement our services. So we invite you to stay tuned to our social media accounts to get updates and news of what is happening on our beautiful island. Like our Facebook page and follow us on Instagram.